Kerba California Milk Test Liquid
A reliable and trusted CMT Milk test to determine the cell content in raw milk. Informs you about the state of the udder, before a change of the milk's quality becomes visible by flaking, blood or by becoming watery.
How to Use CMT:
- Milk the first three jets full of cells and germs in an appropriate receptacle
- Milk some jets from every udder quarter into the corresponding subdivisions of the test tray
- Add a jet of CMT from the dosing pump
- Mix the milk with the test liquid by moving only the test tray
- Wait 10 seconds to see the results
- Afterwards use empty the test tray and rinse it carefully with fresh water
Note every result on a control sheet in order to recognize problem animals as soon as possible P102. Keep out of reach of children. P305/351/338
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing and consult a doctor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.