The Aigle Parcours 2 ISO is an anti-fatigue boot with a 4.5mm neoprene lining. Designed for those who wear their wellingtons all day, every day. The heel features a damping cushion that absorbs impact and an insole constructed from absorbent foam and Softex lined rubber. The Parcours 2 ISO has a comfort rating down to -20oC.
Aigle Parcours 2 ISO Wellies Features:
- Waterproof adjustable gusset
- 4.5mm Neoprene insulation
- Wider calf fitting than the Parcours 2
- Absorbent foam and Softex lined rubber insole
- Tri-density natural rubber sole
- Anti-fatigue cushioning
- Handmade in France
- Dark Green/Bronze
All Aigle ISO boots are lined with neoprene insulation. Neoprene contains thousands of micro air bubbles, preventing heat from being conducted through the boot and away from your foot. As a result, neoprene insulation is the most effective lining in wellies for keeping your feet warm and comfortable.
The Tri-density sole that features on the Aigle Parcours 2 ISO wellington boots is made up of three parts:
- The internal heel cushioning is designed to absorb the energy exerted on the boot when walking and restore some of that energy by propelling the heel. This cushioned support is held in place with interlocking grooves in the second layer of the sole.
- The second element of the tri-density sole is an intermediary sole that provides support and greater axial stability to your foot.
- The third density is the outsole itself. Inspired by a Chamois hoof, it features a 360 degree curve and a tread pattern designed to provide grip from all angles.
Aigle sizing information:
Caring for your wellies - Read our helpful welly care guide here.
More Wellies > Go to our complete welly collection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.