The Aigle Parcours 2 Vario is an anti-fatigue boot. Designed for those who wear their wellingtons all day, every day. The heel features a damping cushion that absorbs impact and an insole constructed from absorbent foam and Softex lined rubber. The Parcours 2 Vario features a waterproof gusset with an adjustable strap to tighten the calf.
Aigle Parcours 2 Vario Features:
- Waterproof adjustable gusset
- Polyester quick drying lining
- Wider calf fitting than the Parcours 2
- Absorbent foam and Softex lined rubber insole
- Tri-density natural rubber sole
- Anti-fatigue cushioning
- Handmade in France
- Dark Green/Bronze
The Tri-density sole that features on the Aigle Parcours 2 Vario wellington boot is made up of three parts:
- The internal heel cushioning is designed to absorb the energy exerted on the boot when walking and restore some of that energy by propelling the heel. This cushioned support is held in place with interlocking grooves in the second layer of the sole.
- The second element of the tri-density sole is an intermediary sole that provides support and greater axial stability to your foot.
- The third density is the outsole itself. Inspired by a Chamois hoof, it features a 360 degree curve and a tread pattern designed to provide grip from all angles.
Aigle sizing information:
Caring for your wellies - Read our helpful welly care guide here.
More Wellies > Go to our complete welly collection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.