The Ambic Milk Sampler takes a small yet representative sample across the whole milking.¬†It was developed by Ambic along with the NMR group (National Milk Records) for use with on-farm dairy diagnostics. Suitable for use in bovine dairy parlours.
- First ever low-cost stand-alone milk sampling device.
- Simple cut and fit installation.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Manufactured to the highest quality, using only chemical resistant materials.
- Easy to clean, with milk sampler body designed for CIP cleaning.
- Comprehensive 1 year warranty.
Not ICAR approved - it should be noted the Milk Sampler is a herd management tool, not a herd improvement tool.¬†It takes a representative sample, which is suitable for providing herd management information such as somatic cell count, bacteriology, milk progesterone, urea and protein. However, it is not suitable for collecting a proportionate sample for butterfat sampling for official ICAR records.
Ambic product codes:
Cow - AMS200
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.