Polyco Blue Powder Free Nitrile Goves
Polyco Bodyguards blue powder free examination nitrile gloves are commonly used in automotive, engineering and manufacturing, food manufacturing and preparation, janitorial, medical, vet and dental.
Blue Powder Free Examination Nitrile Gloves Features:
- Sensitive Skin: No latex proteins - eliminates protein sensitisation.
- Strength: Synthetic rubber offers better puncture and abrasion resistance than natural rubber or vinyl.
- Comfort: Soft elastic material feels cooler and is more comfortable and flexible to wear.
- Powder Free: Reduces risk of product contamination.
- Grip: Textured fingertips for improved grip.
- Food Contact - Tested in accordance with European standard EN1186 making it suitable for food contact.
Blue Powder Free Examination Nitrile Gloves Standards:
- Contains accelerators which may cause allergic reactions.
- Manufactured in accordance with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by the European PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
- Compliant with the Medical Devices.
- Regulation (EU) 2017/745 Class 1.
- Tested to European Standards EN455: Medical Gloves for Single Use parts 1,2,3 & 4 Product Food Approved to EC1935/2004.
- EU Type Examination carried out by SATRA.
- Tested to European Standards EN420:2003+A1:2009 & EN ISO 374-1:2016 & EN ISO 374-5:2016.
More Nitrile Gloves > Go to our complete nitrile glove collection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.