HALYARD FFP3 Masks deliver up to 100% protection from the spread of Covid 19.
In a June 21 study by Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust found that...
"...cases attributed to ward-based exposure fell significantly, with FFP3 respirators providing 31-100% protection (and most likely 100%) against infection from patients with Covid-19" - Source BBC.
The HALYARD 62360 P3 Respirator provides a closer facial fit than traditional masks, preventing breathing around the mask. An adjustable nose wire allows the mask to be formed to the users face and provide a better seal.
A one-way valve allows the user to exhale with less restriction, helping to improve comfort. This mask is affixed using two headbands rather than ear-loops.
HALYARD FFP3 Respirator Face Masks Features:
- Up to 100% protection from Covid 19
- FFP3 as defined by EN149
- To be used for a single shift/maximum 8 hours
- Protects from solid and liquid aerosols only
- Does not contain natural rubber latex or DEHP
- Non-Sterile. Supplied in a box of 20 masks
- CE marked as per 89/686/EEC directive on personal protective equipment
- PPE Category III
- Complies with EN149:2001 +A1:2009
- Complies with EN143:2003
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.