Polyflex Eco Therm Thermal Latex Coated Gloves are ideal for many sectors including automotive, construction and utility, engineering and manufacturing, warehousing, transport and logistics and waste management.
Polyflex Eco Therm Thermal Latex Coated Gloves Features:
- Environmentally Conscious - Each pair of gloves contains 24 grams of recycled plastic bottles (PET), cutting down our reliance on virgin materials like oil based polyester.
- Warm - Soft knitted thermal lining keeps hands exceptionally warm.
- Grip - The sandy latex coating has been specifically developed to resist abrasion, whilst maintaining superior grip and outstanding comfort and dexterity.
- Packaged plastic free - Polyflex® Eco Therm is packed without the use of plastic, reducing the overall weight of packaging.
- Cut resistant - To ensure use the widest range of sectors Polyflex® Eco Therm has been engineered to score a cut 3 against EN388 2016.
- Hot and Cold Contact Polyflex® Eco Therm has been engineered to protect against handling hot and cold objects.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.